Everything You Need
to know About
The Wedding Experience
With Jamie Heyl
Whether you are all about the details or more about the moments, we've got it all covered. Your images will be timeless and natural, photos you can look at 10 years from now that will bring back every emotion.
- Online Client portal where you can access your invoice to make payments, review your contract and see all of our correspondence.
- Our comprehensive 75+ page Bridal Guide helping you plan everything from your engagement session clothing to your wedding day timeline
- Access to my bridal and engagement session location guide
- Detailed questionnaire where you can let me know all about your wedding day from what time I should arrive, what photos you want and what your vision is
- Shareable online gallery with all of your portrait and wedding day images within 4 weeks of your wedding and available for at least 10 years
- The natural, relaxed way you'll be photographed so you will feel comfortable and truly enjoy taking photos. I'll tell you what to do the entire time - no more awkward pictures!
- Over 600 edited, high resolution JPG images with unlimited downloads
1. After requesting my detailed price guide, we can schedule a phone or in- person consultation to look at albums or answer any questions you may have. I love meeting with couples face-to-face so we can get to know each other.
2. Our entire booking process is done online - you'll choose your package and options, pay the retainer and sign your contract. You can then book your engagement session up to 3 months in advance.
3. On engagement session day, we'll meet up and get to work teaching you everything you'll need to know about posing. The first 20 minutes is always awkward, no matter who you are, but I promise you'll be a natural in no time so we can capture all of those authentic moments between you.
4. A month before the wedding, you'll receive your wedding questionnaire. Filling this out as thoroughly as possible ensures a smoother photography experience. I'll then go over your questionnaire and build a custom photography timeline that I make sure we follow on the wedding day.
5. Have fun and enjoy your wedding day! I'm a pretty go-with-the-flow
6. photographer but I also do my best to keep everyone on schedule. I'll watch the time and let you all know when it's time to get dressed and then take photos. If there is no one coordinating at the reception, I'll work with the band or dj to make sure things run smoothly. All of the posed photos we need to get through will be done as quickly and efficiently as possible so that you can enjoy your party!
7. The week after the wedding, you'll get to see the blog post and sneak peek! Your full gallery will be sent to you within 4 weeks - get ready to relive your perfect day all over!